Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

So much yarn, so little time!

I'm so glad to see you here!  My apologies that there's not much posting going on, I've been crocheting my fingers off in preparation for a craft show, filling orders, charity crochet, and trying to squeeze in a few Christmas gifts!

One thing that I absolutely LOVE is Minecraft. So, of course I would join a CAL (Crochet A-Long) that features all the lovable square creatures and items from the Minecraft world!

It's Pig!!  He's worked in single crochet, and it's also my first time using bobbins while doing the color changes.



Baby booties that are quickly becoming one of my more popular items. Made with Caron Simply Soft. Aren't they just too cute for words?



Time for me to get back to crocheting more items! 

No comments:

Post a Comment